I’m starting something new. I’m still in my 20s so it seems pretty on brand for me to try things out constantly. Early this year I realized that blogging about my goals doesn’t help me reach them. So the new series I’m trying out is called Friday Fun Facts, or maybe Friday Fun Things. I’m still working on the name ha. It’ll be random facts about me, my favorite places to eat in Hawaii, my favorite things about the different islands I visited, favorite movies, favorite songs, and every now and then, my favorite thing that I’m loving.
Veronica’s Friday Fun Stuff – blog series on random stuff about me and what I’m loving right now.
Here’s the thing, I do a lot of these random facts on my instagram, but I also know that half of the people that come to my website don’t really go to my instagram. So why not share some fun on today’s post for my Friday Fun Series. Today’s post is random stuff that I’ve never spoken about before on any social media platform. Gotta make it special you know?
- I sing. A lot. No, really. A few months ago there was a study on how some people hear their thoughts while others don’t hear anything, their mind is constantly blank, or something like that. I’m the type of person that hears her thoughts, but I always have some sort of beat or melody singing in my mind. Not even joking. My toes are always tapping to some random beat. Please tell me I’m not alone.
- I have stitches in 3 very random places on my body.
- Before becoming a photographer I was planning on going to school to become a Social Worker. I’ve always wanted to work with foster kids.
- I will watch the same old Rom-coms from 90s and 00s before I watch anything from the last decade. Top favorite Romantic Comedy that I watch over and over again? How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. BEST COMEDY EVER! (There will soon be a post on my top favorite movies)
- Last fun fact for today: I moved from Romania right before I started 6th grade. I spoke very little English and understood it a tiny bit. I thought Restrooms were nap rooms. You can imagine my confusion when I walked into one and it was only toilets. I remember asking my friend where the beds are; she probably thought I was crazy.
That’s it for today!
What would you want to see from me?
Veronica Ilioi is a destination wedding, elopement, and portrait photographer based out of Oahu, Hawaii, but would love to travel the world photographing you. She loves capturing emotions and freezing them for generations to come. But more than that, Veronica wants to give you an experience you’ll never forget. Photos that will be timeless even when you and your love are old and gray. Memories that will bring you right back to your wedding day. She captures photos in a light and airy, joyful and romantic way. Let’s not overlook the fact the Veronica loves cracking dad jokes, eating chocolate like its the most important meal of the day, and having deep meaningful conversations.