Romantic Navy and Burgundy Fall Wedding, Phoenix Arizona
Christian and Bianca, are probably the sweetest couple I have ever met. Our first initial meeting took place over a Skype call that kept lagging, so I 100% thought, “there’s no way they would book me”. I remember sitting on the couch when I got Christian and Bianca’s email that they would love to book me as their wedding day photographer. That’s when I knew that they are 100% my ideal client. Because they are kindhearted and show grace, they knew that the Skype call troubles weren’t my fault and that they liked my work and my personality more than they were annoyed by the sucky wifi the coffee shop had.
Since Bianca is from Connecticut 99% of our conversation was via emails and instagram messages and while some things weren’t able to happen the way they would’ve liked to, everything was thought out to have a joyful and love filled wedding. I wrote this paragraph 3-4 times and I kept starting every sentence with “I love…” so instead I’m going to do a list of all my favorite things at the wedding!
“I love how their first look was so special.”
- I love Bianca’s notebooks filled with love letters for her future husband that she started writing since her teenage years.
- I love how Christian put in the time and designed all of their rings with the help of V Jewelers.
- I love how their first look was so special. Instead of doing their first look in front of everyone, they chose to do it privately at a place important in their relationship.
- I love how when taking photos with other people Bianca and Christian made everyone look like they were third-wheeling. I turned to Alex and said, “I love how she’s holding her so close to him.”
- I love that Codruta (the cake baker) matched the cake perfectly to their back drop decor.
- I love how there were tiny touches of sapphire blue all over their wedding. (The head piece, the engagement ring, Christian’s cuff rings)
So many more loves but I think its your turn to make your own list of “I love…” from this gorgeous wedding. Congratulations Christian and Bianca! <3